¿What is SpamBox?
A system that delivers any emails identified as spam by SpamAssassin into a separate mail folder named "spam". The spam folder should be emptied regularly. This can be useful to save the mail that may have mistakenly been filtered.
To enable/disable Spam box for a single domain:
1. Login to cPanel of the domain.
2. Go to Mail >> Spam Filters
3. Then you can see the option to enable/disable Spam box.
You will not immediately see the spam folder in your email clients. For that, you have to import the folder using "Subscribe" option in the email clients.
Enabling "Subscribe" option in SquirrelMail Webmail:
*Login to the Webmail interface and choose SquirrelMail
* Click on "Folders"
* Select the folder and click "Subscribe"
"Subscribe" option in Horde Webmail:
* Login to the Webmail interface and choose Horde
* Click on "Mail" at the top
* Click on "Options" at the top
* Click the "Server and Folder Information" link in the first column
* Under "Spam folder:" select "Create a new Spam folder".
* Enter the name spam and click Ok.
"Subscribe" option in RoundCube Webmail:
* Login to the Webmail interface and choose RoundCube
* Click on "Personal Settings" at the top
* At the top, click on the "Folders" tab.
* Look to the bottom for "Create new folder" and in "Folder name:" type spam.
* Click the Create button.
- spambox, spam, spamassassin, webmail, squirrelmail, roundcube, horde
- 0 Users Found This Useful
About the SpamAssassin spam system in cPanel
SpamAssassin is a tool which filters spam messages that go in your mailbox, based on spam...Configuring SpamAssassin in cPanel
What is SpamAssassin? A user-friendly email tool which examines incoming mail for different spam...Check, read and delete your spambox on CPanel
What is SpamAssassin?Is an automated mail filter that uses heuristic algorithms on mail headers...SpamAssassin frequently asked questions
Here are some asked questions about SpamAssasin’s functionalities.1. How to access the...How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can...