1. Open the Mac Terminal accessing to the Spotlight icon.
2. Start typing "terminal" in the search box.
3. Once it find the app, double click in the Terminal icon to open the terminal window.
4. Type "sudo su - root" to become a root user.
5. Type "defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.networkd tcp_connect_enable_tls13 1" command and press Enter.
6. Restart Safari.
Note: If you are using Safari version 7 or greater, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 are automatically enabled.
- enable tls 1.3 in mac, mac tls 1.3, enable tls 1.3 in safari, activar tls 1.3 en mac, activar tls 1.3 en safari
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How can i change the MySQL characters encoding to UTF8?
By default the encoding is latin1 but you could try to workaround your code. To change the...Oscommerce is showing a blank page in the categories pages
If you made no changes in your account or oscommerce script and this happened suddenly then there...I have the register_globals disabled server wide, how can i enable it in my account?
This option is available in all our shared cPanel hosting accounts.Please note if your script is...How could i change the PHP encoding in my scripts?
You could try changing it sending the headers in your php code, i.e.: header('Vary:...How do i parse .html files as .shtml (SSI)?
You can add the following line in your .htaccess file: AddHandler server-parsed .html or...