Before to open a support ticket. Please check the following tips, the 99% of the time any or many of the following tips fix the problem:
- Make sure you have the default port 25 or the alternate port 26 or 587 open in your computer firewall or router, try disabling your firewall and reseting your router.
- Make sure your ISP did not block the default port 25, as an alternate port you can use the 26 or 587
- Make sure you have SMTP authentication enabled in your email program for the email account.
- Make sure you DO NOT have SSL enabled in the connections settings in the account.
If you are aware that you have attempted to connect to our SMTP server many times with the wrong authentication credentials, could happen our server blocked your ip due to the many authentication failures. Contact us.
If none of the above tips fix your problem, please open a support ticket with the detailed error and information about the problem so we can assist you.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Is there any alternate port for SMTP?
Yes. Many ISP's start blocking the default smtp port (25) so we have opened an alternate port in...Email Forwarding blocked to certain domains
E-mail forwarding to the following service providers will no longer be permitted:# aol.com#...Is there any limit in the quantity of emails i can send?
Yes, for security reasons we have limits in the quantity of emails each domain can send per hour....Do you support SSL/TLS over SMTP?
Yes, all our shared hosting cPanel servers support SSL/TLS SMTP on port 465To configure your...My emails are downloading multiple times in my email program
First make sure you havent reached the hosting account or the email account space limit. This can...