1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all the databases. Select the appropriate database and it will be expanded and show the SQL tables.
5. Select the appropriate table you want to delete, for example the "wp_links" table, then click on it.
6. Now click on the "Operations" option.
7. Scroll down and then click on the "Delete the table (DROP)".
Warning: The whole table will be removed and it will be impossible to restore it specially If you don't have a backup.