Create a wildcard subdomain in cPanel
You can point all non-existing subdomains to a specific folder from your account with a wildcard subdomain. If you enter different subdomains (which are not created in your cPanel) through your browser, they will all display the same content that you uploaded to the folder set for the wildcard subdomain.
We’ll guide you step-by-step to create a wildcard subdomain:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Navigate to Domains section > Subdomains menu:
3. Create a subdomain * pointing it to the necessary folder (specify the path in the field Document Root):
4. Go to the Zone Editor menu:
5. Verify that there is an A record for *.yourdomain.com created and pointed to the server IP address (it could coincide with the IP address of your main domain or ftp.yourdomain.com is pointed to):
6. Wait until the propagation is over, and then the wildcard subdomain will start working.
And… that's it!