This tutorial assumes you have already set up an e-mail account in your control panel
1) Click File... then click Add Account.
2) Type your name here as you want it to appear on outgoing mail... your full e-mail address... then enter the password associated with this e-mail address
3) Select IMAP for the Account Type.
4) Then type a Description for this account and enter the Incoming Mail Server as provided by your host. Note that this can be anything from mail.example.com to just the domain name as shown here.
5) Type your username (usually your complete email address, ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, then click Continue.
6) In order to send mail from this address, we need to set up the Outgoing Mail Server. Enter a description, followed by the Outgoing Mail Server.
7) If required by your host, check Use Authentication... anf then click Continue.
8) Review the information and click Create.
9) That's it! The mailbox we just set up is shown here, along with all the messages on the server in this account.