Imunify360 complete security system included in our cPanel Shared Hosting servers
We are very happy to announce that we have included one more security layer in our cPanel Shared Hosting Servers, adding the Imunify360 technology. This is for FREE in our Shared Hosting Plans.
Imunify360 is a security solution for Linux web servers based on machine learning technology which utilizes a multi-layer approach to provide total protection against any types of malicious attacks or abnormal behavior.
- Advanced Firewall: with cloud heuristics and artificial intelligence for detecting new threats and protecting the server.
- Malware Scanning: automatic scanning file systems for malware injection and cleaning up infected files.
- Website Reputation Monitoring: analyzing if web-site or IPs are blocked by any blacklists and notifying if they are.
- Proactive Defense: Proactive Defense protects websites running PHP, against zero-day attacks by blocking potentially malicious executions automatically and with zero latency. This includes real time protection while a file is uploaded through PHP or FTP.
- Gray List and Captcha: If a user violates the security rules (trying to enter a wrong password, etc.), then it will automatically block the access to this user IP-address, adding the IP-address to the Gray List.
If, after that, a user will try to access HTTP/S, he will see the CAPTCHA. After entering the CAPTCHA correctly, it will remove that user from the Gray List. In a case of repeated violation, the IP address will be automatically added to the Gray List again.
An advantage of this system over others, is that the system attempt to clean up the infected file/script to avoid its malfunctioning, in case it is unable to clean up it will quarantine the infected file.
For more details and instructions please check in our Knowledgebase at https://secure.plusplushosting.net/knowledgebase/5587/Imunify360-Protection-System
We will continue working to improve and increase our services quality.
Thank you for your continuous support!
Wednesday, June 24, 2020