Python and Ruby available in our Enterprise cPanel shared hosting plan
We are happy to announce that now we are supporting Python and Ruby in our Enterprise cPanel shared hosting plan.
From now our Enterprise clients will be able to deploy they Python and Ruby apps.
These features have some advantages:
- Select the specific version of Ruby and Python you need.
- Supports Ruby versions 1.8, 1.9, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6
- Supports Python versions 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7
- Allows users to install additional modules to application environments.
In beta yet, coming soon:
- Configure the environment variables that are available in the application.
- The ability to start/stop applications.
- Config files UI management: you can configure a set of “config files” for your application and edit them directly from the UI. This avoids re-uploading files every time you need to change something temporarily (e.g. “Requirements” files or debug/logging mode etc.).
To read more and start using it simply login in your cPanel and go to the "Setup Python App" or "Setup Ruby App" section.
Tell us how it goes, your opinion is important!
We continue improving our services so our clients continue growing and developing their businesses.