Improvements on our communication channel for good customer experience
We are making some improvements on our communication channel for good customer experience. From now we will use the following ways.
- Announcements: this include messages about changes in our services, important updates, etc. You will receive by email the announcement message and you will be able to read it in the Announcements section in our Client Area.
- Popup up and alert messages in the Client Area: We will place offers, alerts and ongoing tasks announcements. Combined with the Announcements section explained above we will post information that is only available for logged in clients.
- Blog posts: we will use this section for general interesting articles and information. Also can be used to post articles announcing new features and services we start offering.
- Network Issues section: This section in the Client Are will be removed and the popup/alert messages explained above will replace it in case of any network or service issues.
- Social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin networks are used to link de Blog posts and we will continue using it as is and for some other promotions.
- Support tickets: We have no changes on this and is our main support channel.
Note: The emails you receive when we place an announcement is through a mailing list system and you have the option to unsubscribe from it but note as this will be the main source of important communication keep in mind we will not be responsible if you do not receive important announcements if you have decided unsubscribe from it. Also remember the email contain the same Announcement information we will place in the Announcements section in our Client Area, so you can read all our announcements online through our Client Area anytime.
Client Area: https://secure.plusplushosting.net
Saturday, February 16, 2019